Thursday, August 10, 2017

Pincushions - Like Trying to Eat Just One Cookie

Is it possible to eat just one cookie? Or one potato chip? I can confidently equate the itch to make "just one more" pincushion to those tempting snacks. I have a pile of teeny-tiny scraps still on my table from that July UFO and I can't bring myself to toss it out - there might be yet another pincushion in there!


So far, I have made 4 from the current pile of scraps, and one from the scraps left of the Swoon quilt which I finished earlier in July. If you haven't seen some of the pincushions being made, you are missing quite the show. Crazy Mom Quilts blog did one for each day of the month of July, plus a few extras (she couldn't stop either!) and Carrie Nelson joined in the fun - I saw hers on Instagram. Now this month, there's a "pinnie parade" hashtag going around IG, so if you've missed it, you must go check it out. You might just find yourself equally tempted.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!