Saturday, April 15, 2017

An Easter Project

Hi Peeps! I am back from retreat, but have been too busy and tired to sort my pictures and post here for sharing. That will be a job for next week. In the meantime, I have been holding onto this sweet project that my friend Jan was making earlier this spring. I think you will like it, and you may well be putting this little sweetie on your to-do list for next Easter.



Jan was binding this when we sewed together at Terry's, and later it was on her table when we had Frankfort Girls at her house. What a fun and fast project! The stripe around the middle of each egg looked like large rick-rack to me, but no, it is fabric cut and appliqued on. Simple quilting and a colorful binding would make quick work of this decorative table runner.

Make one to match the Pinterest idea I grabbed last year and shared here. It would make a lovely ensemble.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!