Friday, January 6, 2017

Sewing With Friends

You saw in yesterday's post the project I tackled on Tuesday at Terry's; now let's see what the rest of the girls were doing.

I sat across from Jan, so I got several pictures of her two projects. First, she was working on a snowflake tablerunner. Below is one section of it - I think there were three more similar to this one.

After she put this away, she pulled out a little tiny thing with lots of little tiny units. Very unlike Jan, who generally makes bed-size quilts.

Many little HSTs. There was much heavy sighing and grumbling as these were being made. But aren't they adorable!!


By the end of the day, she had all her parts made and stacked on her portable ironing board. These are now ready to be taken to the machine for some chain piecing. By now, I am sure Jan has finished them. She's just that way. *smile*

Sheryll worked on applique, something she does lots, and so very well.

Susan pulled out a Halloween embroidery project.  All I can show you is her pattern design.

And Terry, our dear hostess, worked on a quilt that will be displayed in the shop where she works - Old Town Fabrics. This will be a big seller with Valentine's coming up!


Short and sweet today, folks! The Frankfort girls are here for sewing this morning!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. A lot of fine projects going on there. I'm sure it was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!