Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Erin's Diamonds - The Beginning of the End

As planned, albeit somewhat sooner than expected, I removed Erin's Diamond from the frame and unrolled it from the roller bar. Seeing the back makes me very happy - have a look:


The backing is pieced with three large sections of KF florals, two of which can be seen in these photographs. I am absolutely thrilled with how the diamond shapes show up on these backings. Successes are wonderful, aren't they?!?

Here is one tiny section fixed up in the hoop and ready for final quilting. I question how speedy I can be with such a small space; it will mean moving the hoop fairly often, I imagine.

Well, that's a trifling issue to fuss about, isn't it?

Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Jayne, what a gorgeous quilt! I been watching your progress pretty much from the beginning, and am so impressed. What lovely Fabrics, and the heavier thread is perfect, I can't imagine a better choice.

    Congrats on such a beautiful quilt!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!