Monday, September 5, 2016

Erin Has a Finish

Got a text message late last night from Erin which included two pictures. The first highlights a brand new finished quilt top, one that you first read about here.


 The text message which accompanied the picture was brief, "Don't look at my points too closely!!"

Honestly, I wouldn't have thought to do that, and from this view, they look pretty darn good.

She added, "It was a lotta seams."

I suggested that those large spaces could be one piece of fabric rather than small pieces sewn together. At the time she said she wanted to do it this way. I wonder if she has a different idea about it now.

The second picture??? Well, of course it is a picture of her cat Rocky!

Adorable!

Happy Quilting, Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!