Monday, August 8, 2016

These Struck My Fancy

Friday morning's trip to the Circleville Quilt Show provided me with a wealth of inspiration for quilts to get busy on. Here are some pictures of a few that caught my eye for one reason or another.

So pretty; tremendous appeal!

Interesting design. Unusual, to me at least.

Shoo-fly block; I love those old-time classics.

Close-up of quilt above; I wanted to remember the quilting.

A modern quilt; appealing.

I like the fabric; I think I have a big pack of it somewhere.

I really want to make a quilt like this someday.
Little quilt; simple block; wonderful results.
Sewing with Sharon today because she has a Ross County Fair commitment tomorrow. I must get busy!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!