Friday, August 19, 2016

Sharon's Going Around the World

Behold the beauty of Sharon's latest quilt, Trip Around the World. Both fabric and pattern are by Kaffe Fassett, and we are never, ever disappointed with his stuff.

This is a kit Sharon bought some time back. She has a few more rows to attach, but it is looking spectacular, and I cannot wait to see the finish! It definitely gives me ideas about how I might use some of my KF stash; I don't need to bother with a kit, that's for sure.

The pattern is in this book - Heritage Quilts. And here is the picture of the quilt from the book.

What a delightful quilt - both to look at and to make. I definitely want to keep this on my radar for the (near) future.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!