Saturday, August 20, 2016

Erin's New Project

I alluded to the project my DD had begun earlier this week, and indicated that it must be a mystery because of  her lack of details. Well, I now have the details, and there's nothing at all mysterious about it.

We stopped by their place last evening and this was laid out on the table. Erin has the one corner unit all stitched up, and it looks mighty fine. She tells me this will be a Christmas wall hanging. I asked her about the jump from square blocks to triangle blocks, and (wisely) she says she is taking it slow to avoid messing up.

Her DH Jeff said she'd hauled him to the quilt store with her to buy the fabric, but that she was quick about it; hopefully the experience wasn't too painful. *grin*

Here are links to Erin's two previous quilting efforts Auggie's Quilt and Landon's Quilt.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!