Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hello, May

Springtime in Ohio - after having nearly 2 weeks with no rain, we are in the midst of quite a rainy spell, which means things are growing and greening like crazy around here. Birds are busy with their nests and growing families, chirping ever so beautifully, serenading me as I stitch.

I discovered Sandra Boynton back in the late 1980s when my first two children were preschoolers; I have been a fan ever since. In addition to her charming cartoons and lovable characters, she has several very well done children's books. So I've commandeered one of her drawings to help me celebrate May Day. (Hope that is legal.)

This day will be a day for baby quilt borders. Pictures later!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!