Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Bridal Surprises

Coming up in June, my niece Abby will be getting married. I mentioned several weeks back that I would be making a quilt for her, and it has been delivered to Terry for quilting. I was very happy with the finished top, and I had an ah-ha moment when I finally decided on what to do for backing.

All the aunts are hosting a bridal shower for Abby this Saturday, and my contribution will be a couple of accessories to match the quilt. Here's a sneak-peak.

I am confident that no one can guess what this is, so my secret is safe until Saturday, right???

Happy Quilting, Friends!


2 comments:

  1. Looks to be a pillowcase/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess now that it is Saturday, it is alright to say PILLOWCASE !! I have found that my kids like the pillow cases a lot. They are unique one of kind things......

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!