Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It's March!

Welcome to a new month, Quilters and Quilter Friends! We made it through the dead of winter, now we have the unpredictable month of March, where in Ohio at least, we have extremes. If March comes in like a lion (and out like a lamb) then that lion is fashionably late - we are supposed to get severe storms later tonight. I am looking forward to the lamb part of the weather!

I mentioned that I would not be sharing pictures of the quilt I am making for my niece Abby. True, I will not show any pictures of this creation, but I can show you the fabrics. I don't think that reveals too much.

All these reds were in my stash, and one is even from Grandma Wharton's fabrics. How cool is that?

I am off today to sew at Terry's and this is the project I will be working on. I hope to make great progress.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!