Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tuffets Aplenty

These are the three Tuffets that Sheryll made - with Jan's help - on Tuesday when we sewed at Terry's.  Sheryll had already arranged with Jan for some instruction, and so the two of them were hard at work all morning. Sheryll came with her strips already sewn together. The work for Tuesday, then, was largely upholstery in nature.

 Three foam cushions, marked and cut.

They got to play with power tools!


And bit by bit, the Tuffets were finished. The first one - yellow and gray.

The second one - scarlet and gray.

The third one - black and beige. What fun. Sheryll will remove all the feet, paint them, and reattach. Then they will be ready for Christmas gift-giving! Whoo-hoo!

I am late getting this blog posted today. We have had crazy-strong winds all day long, and the internet was affected, I suppose. We had spotty service. Then my computer told me it needed to update or whatever, and we had to pause for a reboot. Lots going on in the sewing room, so I will be back tomorrow!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!