Friday, November 6, 2015

Race Quilt

Don't you just love how fast these race quilts come together? I have made a couple. Several friends have made many more. When Sharon was here on Tuesday to sew, she used some leftover jelly roll strips to make one which she finished in just a few hours.


The fabrics are all earth tones and look very calming, don't you think? It is an ample size for a throw quilt, which is how Sharon envisions it being used.

I am off this morning to sewing over at Sheryll's this morning. Then this afternoon I will be loading the car with all the stuff I need for the bazaar. I have a few items yet to be priced, and a good bit of ironing to do on the quilt tops I will be taking.

Short and sweet for this Friday! Have a great day!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. I like the colours in Sharon's race quilt and BTW this is the first I've read/heard about race quilts - nice to learn something new.
    Good luck at the bazaar and I'm looking forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and soft tones in this one.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!