Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Miscellaneous Remaining Quilt Show Pics

I had to take a couple of days away from blogging but I still wanted to show you the remaining pics from the Circleville Quilt Show. These are a few quilts that struck my fancy for one reason or another. Mostly, I just thought they were pretty.

The Raffle Quilt; made by members.

Additional raffle items.

Who doesn't like a blue and white quilt? I fall for them every time.

A project for the guild was to make this Carpenter's Star; quite a few were entered

More Carpenter's Stars.

Pastel Basket Quilt; hand quilted; 3-dimensional in  places.

Made with batiks (or look alikes).

A little quilt.

One of the Best of Show quilts; very striking.
My reason for being absent for a couple of days was that my soon-to-be 8-year-old twin nieces came to spend the night and we had "activities." I will bring you those sweet pics, and a fantastic finish for me, too!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!