Monday, September 28, 2015

Friday With Friends

Our Frankfort group met at JoAnn's on Friday, and I have a few pictures to share of some of our work. All 6 of us were present, but I have pictures of only three seamstress's work.

JoAnn, our hostess, had just finished a quilt she plans to give a friend who will soon become a first-time grandma. This quilt will be meant to stay at her house for when baby comes to visit. JoAnn was stitching the binding on Friday and finished it up while we visited.

Sheryll found a UFO that needed finishing. She said that she was lots farther along on this than she remembered being, and so she was motivated to finish it. Of course, having fall arriving helps, too.

Jan is making progress on her plan to make 12 table runners for her newly-wed daughter - all themed for holidays or seasons. This particular day, she spent cutting out shapes and letters.


 Terry was working on cutting out shapes, too, but it was just from paper, so I didn't get a picture. Hopefully, I will follow her work and bring updates as she progresses. Sharon O. was continuing her work on a project I have already shown here. Click on this link to see her sweet little table topper. (Scroll down to the pic of appliqued spools and crows.) And I took my EPP kit with the intent of creating some lovelies. I didn't have the glue I needed, which slowed me down a bit; I still managed to make one and I have yet to take a picture of it. I guess I can bring you that tomorrow. Come on back, y'all!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!