Monday, June 22, 2015

Back In Business

I have taken long enough to work through all that has transpired in the last three weeks. Many trips to Hillsboro; much discussion and decision making in the breaking up of Grandma's house and all her belongings; remembering that Mom needs help, too, as she is recovering from that hip replacement; getting things in order all around.

Today begins a new week, and I am prepared to make a dent in my ever-growing list of projects. While I don't feel quite as ferocious as Snoopy looks in the cartoon above, I do have a sense of resolve to make this week count, because . . .

IT'S QUILT CAMP WEEK!!

I have some interesting things to share from my own sewing machine, and I have no doubt that all the other quilters will have a fair amount of awesomeness to share, as well. 

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!