Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Frankfort Girls Friday

Maybe I need to rethink the moniker "Frankfort Girls." We have added a new member to the little group, Jan, who lives in Williamsport. Hmmm. Plus, if I want to get technical, JoAnn no longer lives in Frankfort; she moved to Chillicothe at least 2 years ago. Oh well, I know who I'm talking about when I say 'Frankfort Girls,' so I think I will just leave it alone.

We met on Friday at Sharon O's house. Here are 3 quilts we had to share. I can't remember who made which quilt (is this a senior moment???), so I will simply share the pictures.

A wall hanging/table topper.

 A bed quilt completed. I wanted you to see the pretty backing, too. I love paisley!

A table topper.

Short and sweet today, Peeps! I am off to Grove City to do some sewing at Mary's Barn! Pictures to follow, of course.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't matter what your group is called, it just matters that you have a fun group...lucky you! Those quilts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!