Sunday, March 1, 2015

Welcome to March

It amazes me how time is flying by. While we seem to be stuck in perpetual winter here in Ohio, I know that Spring will come. I hear songbirds; the days are longer; and seed catalogs fill the mailbox. March brings Spring!!

Today, though, looks like winter. Here are some shots from around our house.




This afternoon, I intend to finish that baby quilt I have had on the list for ever-so-long. It is ready for machine quilting. I talked to Grandma Judy this morning and the due date is March 17. I will be ready as of March 1. How's that for determination?

Then this evening, I will cut out Snowbird Stars. Sharon will be sewing with me on Tuesday, I expect, and this is the project I think I will focus on.

Hope you are all having a great Sunday!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!