Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SPARK! Class Finale

Our little group of beginning quilters met for the final time last night. Our objectives for the evening were to mark our quilt tops for quilting, then make the quilt "sandwich" and put into a quilting hoop, and begin the actual quilting. That was a lot to accomplish in 2 hours, and I think we will meet again individually to do our final step - binding. I demonstrated how to do it, but individuals need only give me a call to get a refresher. :)

Here are the 4 that were ready to be quilted. I think they did great for beginners, how about you?

It was fun to do this class. I never thought people would be interested in learning to quilt. I have already had 3 people tell me they'd like to sign up for my next class - whoa! Next class??! Well, no formal arrangements have been made, but I suppose I could make myself available. We shall see.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!