Monday, March 2, 2015

A Finish on the First

Finishing the baby quilt on the first day of March certainly gives me great hope that I can keep momentum going through the rest of the month! I am very pleased with the finish, and will only be able to show it folded at this point. The baby is due in a couple of weeks, so I will show it in full after it has been given to the new family. *wink*

It is made with half a jelly roll in "race quilt" fashion. I made one just like it for Sharon's grandson Flynn a couple of years ago. Click here to read about it; you'll have to scroll way down to the bottom. This one is backed with brushed cotton flannel to make it soft and snuggly. I did have a bit of trouble with that flannel shifting; I will keep that in mind the next time I quilt on flannel. Next, I need to get it wrapped and off to Grandma Judy, who will deliver it for me.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!