Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Some Finishes from Sheryll

Only three of us Frankfort Girls were available to meet on Friday. Low numbers don't stop us, though! We three gabbed and sewed just the same as if all were present! What topics we cover! *wink*

This will be short and sweet; let's just look at what Sheryll had to show as finishes. Fantastic!

I
This wall-hanging has been living in my head ever since I saw it back in April at our Canter's Cave quilt retreat. At the time, I was unable to get a good clear picture, so I just had to take another while we were at Sheryll's. I truly think this will be something I make - very soon.

 This is that project that Sheryll was just getting started on back in June at Quilt Camp. It's hard to tell that it's purple and white; I never have been able to get a good true picture of the color. (It will be a gift, so please keep this one to yourself, okay?)

And this is what Sheryll was finishing up as we stitched on Friday. It is one of the UFOs she has finished for our little challenge. You may recognize it at a Thimbleberries design.

That's all for today, folks. I will try to be back with more tomorrow.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!