Friday, August 1, 2014

August Has Arrived

My gracious, how did we get to August so quickly? It seems as though I was scraping the snow off the windshield not that long ago. I don't like how fast time flies, but since I can do little about it, I will try to see if I can make the last five months of 2014 really productive.

Both DH and I have been extraordinarily productive here these past few weeks getting ready for his fraternity reunion. I have cleaned places that haven't been touched in years. As much as I dislike housework, I do love that the place is really clean, so I need to invite people over. The ones who have been coming just get used to seeing my dust, so this will be a nice surprise for everyone! *wink*

Here are some additional pillows I've made to brighten up the living spaces on the first floor. I've shown a couple of these already, so you're just supposed to pay attention to the new ones, okay?





Small pops of color to liven up a tired space here and there. It satisfies me, and when I grow tired of it, the pillows are easy enough to change out. 

Happy Quilting, Friends!
 

2 comments:

  1. love the spiffed up place and the new pillows look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. time flis when you are retired, don't know when i had time for a job
    i stay busy all the time now

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!