Friday, June 13, 2014

Does One Sew On Vacation??

I've been at Myrtle Beach, SC, all week, as you know, and even though I am at an ocean resort, I did bring along a bit of sewing. I will report later on whether or not I actually did anything with this sewing, but at least I brought it -- just in case, you know.

In this sturdy Christmas card box, I carry an easy hand-stitching project - my 2.5-inch squares which will be turned into either 9-patches or 16-patches.

 See? Everything I need in one handy box - thread, needles, a few straight pins, thimbles, scissors, and my squares. Easy, peasy!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. I don't go anywhere without a project! And I always take more than what I will accomplish just in case I get stranded somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my best vacations are time at home in my sewing room

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!