Thursday, May 1, 2014

Canter's Cave Show and Tell

Yes, we are still on retreat - well, here on the blog, anyway. The retreat was April 8, 9, 10. My catching up is another story!

On the second night of retreat, we gathered around the fireplace to share recent accomplishments. I have pictures of most of them, but I know I probably missed a few. Here are the things I can share.

By Sheryll.
Also by Sheryll.
By Laura.
By Laura.
By Laura.
By Laura. If you click on this link, you can see this
quilt in its infancy.
By JoAnn. Sorry for the blurriness!
I know others had quilts to share. I will accept all blame for not providing pictures. In a few cases I wasn't situated in a good spot for taking a picture; in others, I meant to get a picture later, when we could have a better look. I just didn't follow through. Any way you look at it, though, these girls are quilting machines! They get so many things accomplished, and I always feel inspired by their productivity.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!