Monday, May 5, 2014

A Wedding Gift

Good friends Judy and Harold welcomed a new daughter-in-law to the family last month as their son Adam married his sweetheart, Jenna. Occasions like this are exactly why I have a closet full of quilt tops! I shopped and pulled about 5 to show to Judy. She would know best what style and color best suited the happy couple.

Carson's Courtyard won the selection process, and so off it went to Terry's for quilting. (She has done much quilting for me this spring. I will be showing you others in due time!)


Here are the newlyweds with their quilt. I hope they get many years of use out of it, and wear it out! I can see them using it at football games - Adam is a proud graduate of THE Ohio State University, so this might just go a few times to the 'Shoe. That'd be cool.

And, another UFO finished for me, too! That's cool, as well. Even as crazy as things have been around here, I am getting things done! Yay!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love having quilts made and ready to gift to someone. This quilt is beautiful! The colors just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that looks so cozy! I'm sure they will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!