Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Midwinter Blues

Snow, snow and more snow! Yes, we had 4-5" of the stuff on Sunday, and I think most Ohioans are indeed experiencing the blues. Bring on spring!

Lori at Humble Quilts hosted another doll quilt quilt-along last month. She generally does one early each year. This one is called Midwinter Blues, and the name is most fitting! I was a bit late to the game, but I did finally finish my little quilt last evening.


This picture was taken Monday afternoon, at which time I still needed to tack the binding. You can see my pins. While watching TV last evening, I took care of that binding, and can now count Midwinter Blues as a 2014 finish!! Yay!


If you'd like to see the quilts made by others who quilted along with Lori, just click on this link. You will see some beauties!

Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! I like how simple the quilting is but yet it still manages to pop.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!