Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Look

I'm playing around with a new look for the new year. I'm sort of a slow learner when doing stuff like this, so I hope you bear with me.

Not only did I have to replay a 4-minute video tutorial about 7 times, I had to decide on a picture to use in the header. Decisions, decisions! Here are a few I considered.

A Great Granny Square from August 2012.

9-Patch Criss-Cross from July 2012.
Jacob's Ladder from October 2012.
 
A you can see, however, I opted for the more recent triangle quilt I worked on at the 2013 Quilt Camp in June. I just love how it turned out, and looking at it again makes me think I might need to see about quilting it!

Well, for the time being, anyway, I've got a new look. Have no fear, though, the content will still be a running commentary of the projects being produced out of my quilting room!

Happy New Year's Eve, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!