Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Greetings!


From our house to yours, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. This little family has a 7-lb. turkey breast going into the oven soon, and we will trim out the meal with many of the standards: mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, rolls, pumpkin pie. We might have some other stuff, too, but not too much.

This Thanksgiving finds our older daughter celebrating with her soon-to-be in-laws in Findlay. Our son and younger daughter are here for our small feast. The big family shin-dig will be Sunday at my sister's. For my husband's side, we will make a short visit to his dad's tomorrow.

No holiday is complete without the Peanuts gang, and the Thanksgiving special airs tonight at 8pm. I have the dvr set!


Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a very happy day with your family. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!