Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Friday's Show and Tell

I have yet to share with you what we worked on this past Friday morning when we met at Sharon O.'s house. We had several projects to share.


JoAnn had been in a block of the week group which has been completed.
This is Mill Girls. Isn't it gorgeous?

 


This also is JoAnn's. It is called Navajo Blanket. She worked
on this at her guild's recent retreat.
 
 What do you think of this tote bag? JoAnn made it using a birdseed bag - those plastic-coated
 mesh bags that hold 40 or 50 lbs. of seed. Isn't it great? Since Sharon had given the bag to JoAnn
to experiment with, JoAnn gave this tote to her. You could do this with dog food bags, too.


Sheryll made this Halloween-themed quilt top.
Love those 'punkins' dancing around the border!
 

More dancing 'punkins!' Sheryll also made this table topper.
It is wool, and still needs to be appliqued.
 

Terry was finishing this great quilt while we visited. I do love the
scrappiness of it. I'm thinking of adding it to my 'to-do' list.
 

And, because Blogger is acting so weird this morning,
and won't let me delete the extra picture,
I am just going to leave it here so you can see it twice!

Sharon had this little beauty hanging on the wall near her kitchen table.
Such a sweet little reproduction!
.
I will be back soon to show you my newest little 9-patches!
Happy Quilting, Friends!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. How about a tutorial on how to make the "sack" bag? That really caught my eye. I enjoy your blog and keeping up on your quilting projects!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!