Sunday, July 7, 2013

UFO Progress

I have to give you a short and sweet post today, Quilter Friends. DH and I along with 2 other couples are off to Louisville, KY, for an adventure. So here is a quick peek at my recent work in the sewing room.

An ancient UFO, the paper-pieced one listed over on the goals list for 2013, has been brought out of hibernation, and has actually seen some activity this past week.


This is a new one, made Friday or Saturday. The original 10 or 12 blocks, made over 10 years ago, I estimate, were all of reproduction fabrics, and very dark. Lots of brown.

I will show you all 20 blocks in a future post. They are all done, and I will lay them out for you. I will also try to have a picture of our adventure, too. I know you're curious, aren't you?? *grin*

Stay tuned for follow-up!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!