Saturday, July 20, 2013

Introducing...

We have a baby to introduce!

Eleanor Rose "Nora" Schrader arrived on July 13, one day past her due date. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. Mom and baby had an uneventful delivery, and everyone is smitten with this sweet babe.


Here is the first picture I received via text message from Gramma Vickie. I would say that Nora is just a day old here.


A few days older - about 6 or 7 days. Still sleeping! I think Vickie will be quite sad at having to come back to Ohio this weekend. Trips to Wisconsin may become much more frequent, wouldn't you say?

I am told that Nora will travel to Ohio with her parents in a few months. While here there will be a baby shower. That is when Nora will get her quilt. I promise to follow up with pictures of Nora snuggling In her Kissing Fishes quilt.


 
Happy Quilting, Friends!
 

5 comments:

  1. Nora is a beautiful little sweetie. She will love her kissing fishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't she sweet?

    I bet she's going to love her Kissing Fishes quilt when she's a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie...lucky her to get your sweet quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on the safe arrival of Nora, such a cutie. She will get lots of fun from "Fishes", it is a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nora is an adorable bundle of joy. The "Kissing Fishes" quilt is too cute! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!