Tuesday, July 9, 2013

An Amie Update

I wonder how many of you might remember this??


If you guessed progress on the postage stamp quilt that my friend Amie is working on, then you would be correct. Her recent email informs me that she is over halfway done.

Her succinctly worded note: "After wrapping up a few other projects it is my main focus for the summer.  I have recently completed my 33rd block and thought I would share a pic with you.  It is more than halfway complete!"

In addition to myself, several other of her quilter friends are sending her scraps, and from these she is attempting to use as many different fabrics as possible in this quilt. Won't this look spectacular?

I have written before about Amie's postage stamp quilt. If you click here and here you will be able to follow the progress.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Your friend's quilt is a real labor of love. Very pleasing and unusual design for a postage stamp quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how she is using value in her blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!