Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tidbits

I'm in a bit of a rush today, so this will be short and sweet. I have a rather fun little adventure I will be going to today, and hope to share a good deal about it tomorrow or the next day.

So, yesterday was Frankfort Girls Friday; we met at JoAnn's, and I have just 2 projects to share. Now that I think of  it, I could have taken a picture of JoAnn's WIP (work-in-progress), but I just never thought of it.

Terry had a sweet little table runner that she finished binding while we were together. Looks so easy and simple. I'm pretty sure Terry has just the spot in her house for this little gem.


Sharon O. was attempting a new technique - paper piecing. She was doing it by hand, too, since it was technically not paper, but lightweight interfacing, instead, she brought it along to work on with us. This will become a wall hanging for spring. Bright yellow and red tulips will brighten any spot.


In the bits of time I have had, I head back to my sewing machine and whittle away at those fish blocks. I just love how it is turning out. Here's a representative look at "the catch" from yesterday. These blocks with the white block will be outer blocks. WHAT??? How many times can we say "block" in one sentence?? Let me try that again...The blocks with the white square will be around the outer edge of the quilt. (That sounds so much better!)




Happy Qujilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!