Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mom's Gotta Brag

Allow me a moment to introduce you to my son, the author.

Yep. You heard that right. Adam has written and published a book, and I am just as proud as can be! I hope you won't mind terribly if I take a post to share the good news.


This is my handsome, smart and witty son. He's worked on this book for about 3 years, and it (hopefully) will be the first of a planned trilogy.


It is so cool to actually hold this book in my hands and see his name on the cover. It is available through Amazon, and can be downloaded for the Kindle for a mere $1.99.


For those who don't have a Kindle, a hard copy can also be had for around $16 including shipping costs.

Because he self-published through Amazon, he's been back through the book a few dozen times and has found typos, which absolutely drives him crazy. But he did this without a trained editor! For goodness' sake!  I helped, but I am no pro. He gets hung up on that though, and I understand.

Anyway, I just had to brag and share this exciting accomplishment.

I will be back tomorrow with more quilty-related stuff.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

5 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations, Jayne, to your handsome son. What a thrill, to have an author for your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, go ahead brag you've got a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is really handsome! And you're a very lucky mother, congratulations!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for him, and for you too. I hope it's a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maaaaa, stop embarrassing meee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!