Thursday, February 7, 2013

Interruptions

I doubt I get much sewing done today, as the card club girls will be here tonight. So I have some cooking and cleaning to do today.



I found this appropriate definition on Pinterest, and thought I'd save it for a day like today.



The pic above was also taken from Pinterest. It is sorta' my inspiration for some future yellow and gray (or navy or black) quilt. I have it listed on the 2013 goals list. I find lots of inspiration on Pinterest. DH calls it "pinspiration." :)

Actually, two of the recipes I am making today came from Pinterest.  I will take pics and let you know how they turn out.

Happy Quilting, Friends!



PS--This was done from my iPad ; I'm sure it looks different; sorry. I will get back to the laptop tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!