Monday, February 25, 2013

A Day of Sewing

Don't you just love having a day with nothing on the agenda besides sewing? That's the day I've had and it was great!

Sharon was here with me as it's our Monday sewing day. She had some fun stuff to work on - really yummy, mouth-watering stuff. Honest!

Three Sisters' Roman Holiday.

Need I say more?










She began a new project today meaning that she was mostly cutting. What wonderful fabric. Have I mentioned that this is my favorite fabric of all time?

So, I worked on the kit I cut a couple of weeks ago with the French General fabric.




There was much chain stitching, pressing, and more chain stitching.



I finally got all 42 blocks finished. Just because I wanted to see the "look" I laid them out on the floor. I will do much shuffling before I begin sewing rows together, but this gives me a hint of how it will look. I think it has a playful look to it - those polka dots and stripes make it fun.

My Bernina is still in the fixit shop, and now, so is my laptop. Doing this post from my iPad is different. I am not overly fond of typing on the iPad screen, but I've not blogged in several days, and just knew you all were dying to know what I've been doing. (Yeah, right! lol!)

I have several pressing items I must address and get off my to-do list! I should make them my priorities for the week.

Well, peeps, that's all for now. I have some fun things planned with some of the quilting friends, so stay tuned!

Happy Quilting, Friends!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Loving the colours in the bottom quilt and the Roman fabrics are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!