Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!


Happy 2013, Dear Friends!

I am not one of those superstitious types who think that the number thirteen is unlucky. I look forward to the new year with hopefulness and optimism. Let's get ready to ROCK this year! I hope to keep things rocking in my new sewing room. Yes, that's right. I am in the midst of switching rooms with DD2. Her room is much bigger, and she was all in favor of it and even helped with some of the intial work! Right now DH is painting the room for me, even the ceiling! I hope to be in by week's end.


I think the sentiment in this Google image seemed fitting.

Pictures of the move will be forthcoming, so stay tuned! I also promised to share pics of my current projects, but that will still have to wait a day or two.

Happy New Year To All!

Happy Quilting, Friends!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!