Friday, December 21, 2012

A Surprise


Friday's mail brought me a most pleasant surprise! I was and still am flabbergasted at someone's exceptional kindness.

Sue Abrey, my UK friend and fellow Lone Star quilt-alonger, sent me the most adorable Christmas-tree table runner. And it will totally be used this Christmas! I have just the spot for it.


Unusual mailing label - that should have been my first clue, but I hardly paid it any attention.


It was wrapped in the prettiest polka-dot tissue paper. Lovingly sent from England!!

Isn't it wonderful? I absolutely love it! Sue, you are so sneaky!! I had no clue, and I have no return gift, I hate to admit. I do believe that I will be looking for an occasion to send something your way. Hmmm, I wonder what I can do??

Thanks for brightening my day, Sue! We had over an inch of rain and extreme cloudiness. We may have significant snow before I am back with my next post! Winter has arrived!

Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it. You absolutely do NOT have to do a return, I just wanted to thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!