Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Third Thrifty Almost Done

I have made some progress on a quilt, despite my MIA status here in bloggy land. You may recall this combination of fabrics that I shared a month or so ago.


I recently found the neutral on serious mark-down at my LQS, but the remaining 3 have been in my stash for awhile. I decided to make the 3rd Thrifty quilt with this fabric set, and have that experiment finished. So let's see how this all worked out.


I decided that I wanted the red fabric to form the chain across the quilt. I like how it looks.


I am putting on the borders today, so stay tuned for the finish, hopefully in the next post. I will also recap all 3 of the Thrifty quilts I made, and how that all transpired. It's not a gripping story or anything, but it does explain my thought process (scary!)

Happy Quilting, Friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!