Sunday, August 5, 2012

Frankfort Girls Update

It was brought to my attention yesterday (thank you, Sheryll!) that I had never posted the show and tell from last Friday's get together with the Frankfort girls. Only 3 of us could make it, but we still had a productive morning.


This spectacular quilt is Terry's creation. The colors and the design meld together so perfectly - it is quite an impactful quilt to see! She machine pieced the top and took it to a friend of hers for quilting. Take a look at the magnificent workmanship.


Hand quilting! Gorgeous! With such easy access to longarm quilting machines, hand quilting is becoming a dying art. I just love the look of this quilt as much from the back as I do from the front.

JoAnn, our hostess, continued to quilt her little wall-hanging, which I've shared before. I continued to bind my 2nd patriotic wall-hanging, which I've also shared before. Short and sweet today, readers!

Hopefully the 5 of us can be reunited this next Friday when we meet at Terry's.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!