Saturday, June 9, 2012

Off to the Beach

I am headed off on a vacation for the next week - without my family! First time for a venture like this. The girls I play cards with take vacations together, and I have not joined them the past 2-3 years, but this year, I am doing it! We head out at 8am today for Myrtle Beach, SC.



I have been thinking about taking a sewing project - maybe piece some little project while I'm away. So far I have not come up with anything that suits me. Since I am typing this up early and scheduling it for Saturday morning, I could still come up with something before I leave. We shall see...


I do intend to do quite a bit of this! I have 4 books packed and would love to have all of them finished off when I get home.


I won't be completely out of touch. I have been thinking of the projects I want to work on when I get home, and have scheduled posts about them to appear while I'm gone. Hope you'll be energized by seeing what I've got on the quilting horizon. I know I am!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!