Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another New Project on the Horizon

I love thinking about what quilt I will make next. There are so many quilts, so many fabrics, and so little time!! I'd like to have a dollar for every time I've thought about that! *ha!*

Here's a gem I want to get started on. It's been in the planning stages for a long time. I think the time is close for beginning it! It's from a book called At Home with Thimbleberries Quilts.


Surprise! Another Thimbleberries pattern! I have actually already made this pattern once. I used just 2 colors and gave it to my son (although it is on the quilt rack upstairs now; I really haven't relinquished total care of it yet!). Here are the fabrics I've selected. They are more in line with what is called for in the directions.


This quilt goes together fast. I remember beginning the first one on a whim late one night and in no time, I had the top completed. Grandma quilted it for me. I will take a picture of it.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!